Production Controller - MRP
- £28,000 - £38,000 + excellent bens.
- Kidderminster (Hybrid)
A world leading Defence & Technology organisation are recruiting a new Production Controller.
The successful candidate will be responsible for configuration control across products, and the management of change for the Engineering and Manufacturing bill of materials (EBOMs / MBOMs) and process routings.
Responsibilities - Production Controller
- Create, maintain and configure the MBOM process in an ERP system.
- To ensure that all documents and design changes are reflected in the relevant bill of materials and process routings.
- Creation and upkeep of project manufacturing process flow maps. under the guidance of the project Production Engineer.
- Generate and maintain tooling registers/family trees that link with the manufacturing flow plans .
- Support and follow the Engineering change control process and attend local configuration control panel and embodiment plan meetings.
- Control of items and item masters on the MRP system.
- Perform regular desk top audits to achieve robustness and accuracy of all MBOMs and processes.
- Liaise with Configuration Control on material changes due to obsolescence or improvements, modifications and amendments to all documents including drawings/item lists, manufacturing methods and specifications.
Requirements - Production Controller
- Experience using an ERP system.
- Educated to HNC level or higher in an engineering related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of interpreting engineering drawings and item lists would be beneficial.