Commercial and Bid Manager
Commercial Bid Officer
- Kidderminster, Worcestershire (Hybrid)
- £35,000 - £45,000 + excellent bens.
A world leading Defence & Technology organisation are recruiting a new Commercial Officer to be responsible for interfacing with customers and producing successful bids.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role include - Commercial Officer
- Responsibility for the creation and management of commercial contracts in a robust and timely manner, ensuring commercial risks are transparent, minimised and/or mitigated where possible.
- Negotiation of Terms and Conditions, Non-Disclosure Agreements and other contracting arrangements with customers covering the supply of materials and services.
- Managing interfaces with customers and manage bids from strategy review to contract acceptance in line with the process
- Updating and maintaining all legal terms and conditions and standards relating to contracts.
- Provide advice on bids and contracts to Purchasing and Sales and Marketing Departments.
- Ensuring compliance with company processes and policy
- Supporting customers in understanding our proposals
The successful candidate will be - Commercial Officer
- A team player with the ability to deal confidently and professionally with both internal colleagues and external customers at all levels.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to competently conduct meetings/presentations at all levels within the business and with external customers.
- Of an enthusiastic, energetic, flexible and dedicated disposition coupled with a desire to develop and utilise new and current skills to the benefit of the business.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of contractual matters and be willing to develop this competency in line with business practices.
- Able to develop a sound understanding of internal and external customer bid processes.