9 months ago
2nd Line Engineer (Linux)
Competitive salary & a great range of company benefits
15% shift allowance on top of salary
The induvial must have SC clearance OR be able to obtain one
The role of the 2nd Line engineer operates on a 24/7 shift pattern. Our client is looking for a support engineer, someone knowledge in Linux. You will be working in a Shared Service Centre.
You will be supporting, monitoring and escalating faults working within a highly skilled and successful team.
A candidate coming from a Networking background would be beneficial as well as infrastructure and servers.
* Successful management of escalations in a timely manner.
* Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
* Meets project deadlines and costs within own area of responsibility.
* Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
* Technical Assessments.
* Proven track record of problem resolutions.
* Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
* Successful production of documentation.
In return you'll receive:
- Excellent salary
- Company pension contribution - up to 10%
- Personal and Company target bonus
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Corporate discount scheme card (restaurants, cinema)
- The ability to buy and sell holiday
- Medical care
Priding themselves as a Global organisation with a long list of achievements, now successfully providing to over 100 countries.
Supporting diversity, health and wellbeing in the workplace whilst being renowned as a responsible business.
Believing people are their biggest asset, they actively promote career progression within the company, you'll be working with those who share your skills and passion for IT, whilst working in an environment with the latest cutting edge technology.
Please contact me on email@example.com
01737 821 064