3rd Line Engineer - DV Cleared - Milton Keynes - 6 month contract
£400.00-£440.00 per day
+ DV Cleared
+ Server Builds
The analyst should have extensive experience servicing large corporate infrastructure which should encompass mainly Hyper-V and optionally VMware.
The analyst should have had exposure to legacy and current Microsoft 2008/2012 Hypervisor & management technologies including SCVMM management.
Desirable skills in SCCM build deployment into a Unified Communications System (UCS) hardware infrastructure including UCS Manager and updating templates.
The Analyst will also have had some previous experience in providing the following:
- Provide innovative technical solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Provide detailed and effective communication to internal team and clients.
- Schedule and coordinate installation and maintenance of standard software/hardware for VMWare and ensure compatibility of hardware/software
- Understand SLAs in a production environment and proactively strive to meet the commitments.
- Work with event and incident management, Service Desk, and other technical teams when sensitive issues arise or a major problem is suspected.
- Work directly with vendors to identify innovative solutions and actively apply those solutions for customer issues. Follow through on issues with vendors for a timely resolution.
- Providing rota based Out-Of-Hours Support for Major Incidents in a 3rd line capacity