CDI - 1201570_1671458424
Up to £600 per day
about 1 month ago
Job Title: 3rd Line Infrastructure & Application Support Engineer
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £600 per day inside ir35
DV security clearance is required for this role
I am looking for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure & Application Support Engineer to join an existing team of 3rd Line Support engineers for a client of mine who are a leading IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector. Your role will involve providing operational support to enterprise environments. You will collaborate with the rest of the team to maintain remote support of the infrastructure and hosted applications.
- Source and install AV and patch updates.
- AD Administration activities.
- Patching of thin clients.
- Trouble-shooting environment issues (GPO's, Firewall, AV, Network etc).
- Generating PKI Certificates.
- Importing/Exporting data.
- VMWare vSphere;
- Windows Server
- Windows Active Directory
- Windows DNS
- Windows Group Policy
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Windows Remote Desktop Services
- Windows PKI
- McAfee McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- McAfee Endpoint Security
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029