8 days ago
DV Cleared 3rd Line Support Engineer
This large IT systems integrator is looking for a dv cleared 3rd Line Support Engineer to complex technical support within an infrastructure support team.
You will be be covering service delivery and project deployment encompassing installation, troubleshooting, problem solving and maintenance. Also advising customers on precentitive maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
Individuals must be able to work with minimal supercision and have a deoth of knowledge across a wide range of systems
- Act as a point of escalation for live technical and CAB queries. The candidate will support the Lead Technical Manager (LTM) for all high severity MIs affecting a dynamic user base working on Secure contracts.
- Have SME level knowledge of Active Directory and its application in large complex secure environments, and will the escalation point for all AD queries from the 2L team.
- Excellent understanding of change processes and good governance with an ability to support the Technical Lead.
- Ability to highlight project concerns with 4th Line/Engineering teams.
- Experience in carrying out in-depth documentation reviews and have experience supporting technical responses to major IT infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of dashboard creation and support using SCOM and have hands-on experience of supporting PKI infrastructure.
- A deep and extensive knowledge of building and supporting commercial server solutions including access devices such as laptops and workstations.
- Experience working in secure environments ideally both Official Sensitive and Secret classification levels.
- The candidate should have extensive experience of VMware, DHCP, DNS, WINS and Group Policy objects.
WinTel Core Systems PKI
Server 2k3, 2k8, 2k10 SCOM
DHCP Networking tools (Wireshark)
Technical Lead experience
Fanstastic opportunity to join an innovative and progressive company offering long term development and progression.