CDI - 1174716_1657545867
£50000 - £55000 per annum
28 days ago
Job Title: 3rd Line Support Engineer (hosting)
Salary: £55k (10% DV bonus available)
Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through SC security clearance
We are looking for a Hosting Engineer with a proven track record, to join a team to support infrastructure for a well-known supplier to multiple facets of British industry. Your role will support the infra and "HPC" i.e., the dedicated high-performance compute elements of the solution.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support the infra and "HPC" the dedicated high-performance compute elements of the solution.
- Install OS, install SQL DB, configure WSFC (clustering), configure Always On Availability.
- Domain Controllers with SED (self-encrypting disks).
- Install OS, promote to DC.
Leverage Enterprise Tooling
- Monitoring & Alerting
- Service Desk and CMDB
- Service Automation
- Release & Software
- Client Access
- Secure Hosting Integration
- Team Center Management
- Rational Doors Management