£375.00 - £400.00 per day
5 months ago
4th Line Manager - 6 month contract
£375-400.00 per day, INSIDE IR35
The 4th Line Engineering Manager is responsible for managing the core 4th Line Engineering team and coordinating the 4th Line work with the other engineering teams.
The 4th Line Engineering Manager is responsible for:
* Managing the core 4th Line Engineering team
* Maintaining the 4th Line Engineering project plan
* Co-ordination of 4th Line activities by the other Engineering teams at other Sites such as IFMG, Audit, GATE and Applications
* Managing defects in StarTeam
* Liaising with the various Problem Manager to ensure synchronisation between the live problem records and the StarTeam defects
* Attending the monthly Problem Record meeting with the customer
Top 3 Skills:
Configuration management system
The 4th Line Engineering Manager will have:
* Previous Management of engineering teams.
* Familiarity with secure system development and Government security standards.
* A strong working knowledge of the following:
1) Microsoft Excel
2) Microsoft Project
3) Configuration management system