£1 - £2 per annum
20 days ago
Role: Accounts/Operations Team Leader
Well established cargo and freight liability insurer and reinsurer.
* Experience working in an accounts department
* Experience in leading a team
* Microsoft Office Windows
* Experience of using accounting software
* 2 A Levels
* Ability to work without direct supervision
* Well-presented and business-like
* Good communication skills
To undertake day to day duties in relation to finance and operational process, whilst assuming responsibility for the Accounts Team, ensuring effective delivery of the service required to support the Underwriting and Claims books of business.
* Manage the Accounts Team to ensure smooth delivery of accounting functions.
* Production of monthly accounts within the set timelines.
* Quarterly VAT Returns.
* Maintain reconciliations within the Accounts department.
* Providing accounting information and other management reports.
* Assist with the general accounting tasks within the Accounts department, including input, reconciliations and maintaining accurate records.
* Assist in managing office operations in terms of workplace management, FCA returns, Compliance, SMCR, Health & Safety etc.
Perm role: CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.