Up to £1 per annum + Excellent Bens
4 days ago
London - Hybrid
A leading UK firm of accountants and business advisers' firm, who've been helping their clients since the1920s have a fantastic opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join their team.
You will deliver professional administrative support to Partners, Solicitors, and other staff across the Legal Department. This role will closely support two Legal Partners and the corporate and private client legal team.
Key responsibilities include :
- Diary Management for the team and meeting room bookings.
- Client creation/Anti-Money Laundering procedures - preparing of Letters of Engagement, running conflict checks, client set-up forms etc.
- Simple first draft letters for approval/ amendment by other team members.
- Filing and distributing post.
- Will sewing.
- Formatting documents through PDF, Kofax and Adobe sign - adding electronic signatures and preparing forms to be sent to clients.
- Updating team leads and opportunities on Fibre CRM.
- Preparing bills.
- Creation of client account payment forms and liaising with the accounts team regarding payments received.
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- A Level Educated or equivalent with strong academics
- Minimum of 50 wpm typing speed.
- Familiar with typing and formatting reports
- including tables and spreadsheets.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Effective organisational skills and ability to manage own workload.
- Experience of working within a Professional Services organisation, ideally within a Legal department
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.