£20000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Apprentice Machine Cell Operative
Up to £25,000 basic salary
Based in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire
A leading manufacturer within aerospace engineering is looking to expand their unique Manufacturing department by bringing in an Apprentice Machine Cell Operative to join their dedicated team based in Chalgrove!
In this role, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of CNC manufacturing tasks, including operating CNC machines and machine tools, and forward and load planning for day machine production and unmanned machined production in a 24/7 cellular CNC machine environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To carry out CNC machining manufacturing tasks, such as:
- Fully set and operate new technology turret CNC lathes and CNC machine tools in a cellular environment
- Be able to forward plan and load plan for day machine production and unmanned machine production in a 24/7 cellular CNC machining environment
- To hand Deburr and fettle detail components
- In batch and in process inspection of components
- Function and Operate within a 5's manufacturing cell environment will full participation and involvement in every aspect
- Be able to read understand, CNC programmes, using machine interface.
- Build and set tool assemblies.
- To inspect components:
- Able to read, understand and fully interpret component drawings, including detail, assembly and finishing process drawings.
- Inspect detail, assembly and finishing processes from drawing to component and use all inspection equipment required accordingly
- Carry out assembly of parts to drawing requirements and inspect.
- Engineering apprenticeship or qualification i.e. NVQ/HND/HNC/ONC in an engineering principle
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Strong attention to detail
- Genuine interest in developing within engineering industry and enthusiasm to learn.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.