£600 - £615 per day + Inside IR35
2 months ago
ArcSight SME x 3
Duration: 12 Months
Clearance: DV (or SC willing to undergo DV)
Rate: £600 a day (Inside IR35)
ArcSight SME: You will be required to support normal onboarding activities for ArcSight components, such as Connector, Logger and ESM. Duties will include install/configure, device onboarding support such as advice and support to application owners on required log settings, facilitation of log collection requirements such as networking request, request of service accounts, sub parsers and flex creation, rationalisation and reporting of onboarding progress and application support in the event of an issue.
Must have technical skills:
- ArcSight FlexConnector development
- Experience integrating Security tooling with on premise and cloud-based log sources
- Experience of designing, implementing and/or operating ArcSight SIEM Solutions in enterprise customer environments and across varying levels of complexity.
- Experience integrating Security tooling with on premise and cloud-based log sources and/or deploying and operating cloud hosted security operations/SIEM tools
- ArcSight FlexConnector development, including multi-line log files, Extra-Processors and conditional mapping
- Knowledge of key Information Security and Compliance Frameworks.
- In-depth understanding of HMG GPG13
Apply now and I will call to discuss this role and your situation in more depth