Armoured Vehicle Technician - Foxhound
Foxhound is one of the latest and modern armoured vehicles operated by the British Army. An armoured vehicle technician is required to maintain, modify and repair a wide range of the varients in service or under trial prior to delivery.
- £18 per hour
- 9 month contract
- 9 day fortnight shift pattern (every other friday off)
- 40 per week.
- Be based in South or Mid-Wales within a well equiped workshop or travel to various UK sites
- Undertake strip down, repair rectification, modification and operational test
- Complete failure reports and log defects
- You need an existing knowledge of the Foxhound armoured vehicle
- Maintenance experience of armoured vehicles
- VM1, NVQ or City & Guilds in vehicle mechanics