£20000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Up to £28,000 (dependant on experience)
We are looking for an Assistant Buyer on behalf of our Engineering client that specialises in acoustic, inertial, optical and sonar technologies within the Maritime industry.
Working within the Manufacturing/Production department, you'll be responsible for sourcing and scheduling materials from specialist suppliers and providing support to the Supply Chain.
- Simplifying the supply chain process
- Ensuring purchases maintain a good quality standard
- Drive continuous improvement and deliver cost savings to the business
- Raising purchase orders
- Meeting customer demand across product lines
- Support negotiations with senior members of the team
- Experience using an MRP System
- Previous Supply Chain / Procurement experience
- Engineering / manufacturing background
If this opportunity appeals to you, click 'APPLY NOW' to be contacted by one of our representatives.