about 2 years ago
Architect with Conservation experience required to join AJ100 practice renowned for their excellence in architecture and heritage/conservation consultancyto be based in Oxford.
You will be able to give evidence, have keen attention to detail and submit high quality examples of work on application.
A can-do attitude, willingness to learn and understanding of Conservation and Hertiage is also essential to the role
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience and enthusiasm for contributing to Business Development and work generation.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Have good working knowledge of current UK building construction and regulations.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn BIM.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent literacy and report writing skills.
- Well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects.
- Conservation accredited with the RIBA/AABC or RICS desirable.
Great opportunity to join a skilled team of Architects working on some prestigious projects