City of London, London
about 1 month ago
* 25 days annual leave plus three days off at Christmas
* Option to buy/sell additional days
* Hybrid Working
* Life cover
* Critical Illness cover
* Income protection
* Pension Scheme
* Wellbeing support, including generous absence pay, access to Digicare+ and an Employee Assistance Programme
* Weddings & birth vouchers
* Loyalty awards
* Employee & client referral awards
* Professional subscriptions
* Salary reviews twice a year
* Community volunteer scheme
* Fundraising matching
* Eye Tests
* Cycle to work
A wide range of flexible benefits, including interest free loans for:
* Health Assessments
* Gym memberships
* Cancer screening
* Genetic wellness tests
* Phones, laptops, tablets and computers
* Office furniture
* Cycle insurance
* Pet insurance
* Will writing
Location: London, EC2A 2AP
Role: Audit Manager
Dynamic, leading UK firm of auditors, accountants and business advisers. We have been helping clients thrive since 1923.
As trusted advisers to businesses, private individuals and not for profit organisations, we are passionate about helping our clients achieve their ambitions. We are committed to supporting them through good and bad times. Our highly experienced people have the strategic insight, drive and dedication to deliver results.
With the success of our clients at the centre of everything we do, our people are hugely important to us. We recognise that they are key to our continued growth and development as a firm. Our commitment to developing our people and providing an environment in which they can thrive is therefore paramount to us.
This is evidenced by the many awards we have won, recognising both our people and employer excellence, and our creative innovation, particularly in regard to client services - among other things.
* Qualified to ACA/ACCA or internationally recognised chartered accounting qualification
* 3+ years PQE
* Experience leading audit teams including group audits
* Experience of substantive and controls based audit testing
* Happy in a high growth environment
* Current experience must be a minimum of 75% audit work
* High level of familiarity with UK auditing and accounting standards
* Experience with listed companies and IFRS preferred
* Must have experience in a Top 20 firm
* Comfortable with complex technical challenges
* High level of personal motivation and drive
* Excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills
* Adaptable and flexible approach
* Ability to adapt rapidly to new and changing systems and processes
* Ability to use own initiative
* Ability to motivate and encourage others
Working on a portfolio of clients in excess of £650,000 in our corporate client services team. This team is the fastest growing in the firm and is a key strategic priority for the firm. The group works with the firm's largest clients and /or most complex audit clients. Typically these are either larger multinational private groups, AIM listed groups or smaller Public Interest Entities (PIE).
The roles are 90%+ audit and can be further specialised by client sector or type to suit individual candidates.
Our Corporate Client Service (CCS) team
Our corporate audit team focuses on mid-market private, listed and PE-backed businesses. Our clients vary in size and maturity from multi-billion pound UK headquartered groups with global operations, to smaller high-growth businesses with significant financial backing - and everything in between.
Perm role: CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.