CDI - 1201283_1667559866
Up to £700 per day
24 days ago
Job title: BMC Design Specialist
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £700 per day inside ir35
SC security clearance is required for this role
I am recruiting a BMC Design Specialist for a client of mine who operate within the UK defence sector as well as the central government space.
Works across the team to deliver a number of online digital programmes and owns components of the online presence. Develops and enhances digital campaigns or sites to deliver sales of key products, usage of self service or drive online revenues (e.g. for advertising). Manages a portfolio of projects, including launch and management of online marketing campaigns or management of digital promotional activity, through development to launch, delivery and evaluation. Collaborates with suppliers, digital agencies and internal teams to manage day to day projects and activities and ensure successful execution of major digital campaigns.
* Creates and implements technical solutions for a domain or cross domains / portfolios of work within a specific technology area autonomously, understanding how solutions impact systems internally and/or externally and assessing impact of change.
* Provides technical quality assurance over work of other engineers through matrix team structure.
* Provides sound technical expertise to consult on significant component(s) of a technical solution within a specific domain or cross domain.
* Delivers resolutions to problems that tend to be complex, cross-domain or of high impact to customers.
* Reviewing data, solving complex problems, and creating data solutions
* Providing technical knowledge to consult on significant component(s) of a solution.
* Experience of working in a solution design / systems integration role for major global customers, developing new solutions for external and internal use
* Experience of ongoing platform maintenance / working with a design, delivery & ASG support teams to ensure optimal system operation
* Proven track record of designing / developing new and innovative solutions, continuously adapting and learning
* Good Stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
* Experience of customer facing roles, and knowledge of the business drivers to help design teams deliver relevant, effective, efficient and quality service to customers.
Able to demonstrate experience in as many of the following;
* Entuity Network Analytics
* Remedy CMDB
* TrueSight Operations Management
* TrueSight Event Management
* TrueSight Capacity Optimization
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829