City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum + package + commission structure
7 months ago
BMS Business Development Director
Basingstoke/London with UK Wide Travel
Up to £70k basic, with up to 100% of salary as bonus for achieving sales targets
Working as part of the BMS Sales Team and reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role has responsibility for the delivery of the overall UK Sales Orders budget.
The role requires the ability to create and maintain effective customer relationships, identify potential new business opportunities and deliver professional presentations on behalf of the company. Understanding their exact requirements, you will offer the client expert product/project advice with the aim of securing new business and developing the overall sales volume of the equipment and BMS solutions.
- To visit Consulting Engineers, End Users, Developers and Contractors in the region to provide sales presentations/demonstrations and to obtain approval and specification for equipment and solutions.
- To obtain and prepare quotations at a rate commensurate with the agreed order budget for the region.
- To develop and maintain strong customer relationships by regular contact with clients in order to offer project/solution advice, introduce new products etc.
- To monitor the operation of the competition and advise the Company regarding changes of price, delivery and technical merit.
- To focus on long term strategic planning for the system sales department.
- Maintain sales pipeline and logging of opportunities in CRM package (Salesforce)
- Support the Estimating manager in the development of Assistant Engineering roles to gain better understanding of the industry.
- Previous experience working as a Sales Manager or Director for a similar organisation
- Natural leader with ability to inspire performance within the sales team
- Strong commercial awareness
- Formal sales training desirable
Any questions please contact email@example.com