BMS - Comiss - 2nort_1597247756
£280 - £300 per day
5 months ago
Job Title: Distech BMS Commissioning Engineer
Job type / Term: Contract
A client of ours, well know in the BMS industry is currently looking to take on an experienced BMS Engineer with experience working with Distech for a Site in London, intially for 2 months however may extend.
You will be required to carry out Commissioning on the Distech system as well as some aspects of the Maintenance and Servicing of the system.
The key skills & experience required for this role are:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Distech software system
- Ability to fully commission 'pre-engineered' software on Distech Controllers
- Ability to design software to meet control solutions from descriptions of operation
- Ability to use and maintain front end software and PC's e.g. backups / alterations
- Ability to identify the wiring details of peripheral control devices
- Ability to read HVAC mechanical schematic drawings
- Ability to understand the associated control requirements of Heating & Ventilation systems
BMS, BEMS, Business Management System, Distech, Engineer, commissioning, Install, Software Design, Software Writing, Service, Maintenance, HVAC, SET, System Engineering Tool, London, Greater London, Home Counties, South East, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire.