Job Title: Trend BMS Commissioning Engineer
Location: Kent with Site Work across the South East & London
Job type / Term: Permanent
A client of ours, well know in the BMS industry is currently looking to take on an experienced BMS Engineer with experience working with Trend.
You will be required to carry out Commissioning on the Trend system as well as Software Writing & Design and some aspects of the Maintenance and Servicing of the system.
The role would be site based with some vists to the office in London with travel around the South East should this be required of them.
The key skills & experience required for this role are:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Trend software system
- Knowledge and understanding of Trend BMS networking & peripheral products
- Ability to use SET (System Engineering Tool), including ability to upload / download software and make small alterations to software using SET
- Ability to fully commission 'pre-engineered' software
- Ability to design software to meet control solutions from descriptions of operation
- Ability to use and maintain Trend 963 front end software and PC's e.g. backups / alterations
- Ability to design, engineer and code a new 963 front end system
- Ability to identify the wiring details of peripheral control devices
- Ability to read HVAC mechanical schematic drawings
- Ability to understand the associated control requirements of Heating & Ventilation systems
BMS, BEMS, Business Management System, Trend, IQ1, IQ2, IQ3, Trend 963, 963, Engineer, commissioning, Install, Software Design, Software Writing, Service, Maintenance, HVAC, SET, System Engineering Tool, London, Greater London, Home Counties, South East, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire.