Atherton, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, pension, health etc.
over 2 years ago
BMS Project Manager
Negotiable Salary with Company car or Car Allowance Definition
A project manager's role includes but is not be limited to the following responsibilities.
- The organisation and planning of the entire works from start to finish.
- The production of technical submissions and description of operations.
- The reading and interpretation of project specifications and schematics.
- The production and engineering of panel manufacture notes and points lists.
- The efficient selection of parts and equipment in order to deliver the project.
- The procurement of parts and services.
- The instruction and supervision of additional trades or other personnel.
- Liaising with the in house CAD, applications and commissioning engineers.
- Carrying out regular site visits and attending meetings when required.
- Making sure each project is handed over in the correct manor
- Advising the customer on potential benefits and savings from adapting the system.
- Quoting for the additional works and variations.
- Preparing and issuing monthly applications.
- Producing invoice forecasts for each project.
- Estimating the 'cost to go' on each project.
- Attending job-by-job reviews and project team meetings.
- Producing final O&M information and manuals.
- Providing technical advice and solutions to customers and clients.
- Developing new controls techniques and solutions with the project team.
- Assessing new controls and their feasibility to be used on new projects.
- Assist in the training of junior engineers and other Staff.
A project manager is an office based staff position working the standard office hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 3:45pm Friday.
Project Managers are expected to travel to and from site appointments in their own time as much as possible.
Overnight stays are applicable on site visits, which have a travel time greater than 3 hours. Overnight accommodation, expenses and allowances are all provided.