Job Title: BMS Project Manager
* Delivering specialist Building Management Systems
* Europe wide - Initially on a project in Germany
* Salary 75-85k
Our client are an Energy and Building Management System Specialist who consult, design and deliver BMS control systems throughout the UK and Internationally. Following strong results in 2018 they have continued to enjoy success and are expanding their business volumes as well as service offerings to increasingly include major projects across Europe.
They are currently looking to employ a new Project Manager with a proactive approach to help deliver on some of their overseas business. Opportunities for self-growth and development are huge in this widely expanding company. This is a permanent role based out of the UK but delivering both domestic and international projects, initially starting in Germany and then moving on to other projects throughout Europe.
Project Manager Key roles and responsibilities:
* Responsible for overseeing and sometimes involving themselves in Commissioning, demonstration and handover of BMS projects.
* Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical services, HVAC systems, Control Panels, Building Management Systems.
* Take responsibility for the attendance of regular contract meetings to establish project status and conditions.
* Monthly reports on progress including KPI reports.
* Manage project from concept through to manufacture and delivery.
* Manage monthly contract ordering budgets with regards suppliers' equipment.
* Achieve project milestones and schedule requirements.
* Provide general technical knowledge and assistance to both skilled and unskilled customers, in appropriate detail.
* Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project completion.
* Maximisation of gross profit margins on individual contracts.
* Organisation and transition of contracts from handover to completion whilst achieving targets of quality, budget and timescale.
* Ensure goods are delivered to site in the same month they are purchased to maximise the company cash flow.
Project Manager will need the following essential skills and experience:
* Knowledge of Project Financial Management.
* Fluent with Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Fluent with Trend and 1 additional Building Management System.
* Excellent general & personnel management skills.
* Good time keeping and smart appearance.
* Health and Safety awareness.
* Excellent sales skills and the ability to develop those of a lesser experience.
* Significant experience within the BMS Industry.
* Employer will provide an Apartment in Frankfurt for the duration of the project.
* Employer will pay all parking, taxi and flight costs. Depending on the site/project.
* Holiday 25 days per year plus bank holidays.
* Company Car.
* Potential Bonus of between 10-15% based on customer satisfaction, achieving completion dates and overall project commercial performance.