Horsham, West Sussex
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Located in Horsham
£30,000 - £35,000
A global leader in the renewable energy sector are looking for a Build Technician to operate on their assembly line. The main part of the role is to ensure that you are delivering on providing production support for the engineering projects as required and participating in any continuous improvement activities.
The Role - Build Technician - Horsham
The role includes all aspects on the product lifecycle from conception right the way through to completion. You will be involved with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing and managing all the Stack Manufacturing Engineering activities.
- Ensure Works Orders are assembled, built and tested to agreed specification.
- Assembly and fabrication of components for Prototype development builds.
- Support other Manufacturing areas as required.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering on continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain build and inspection documentation records.
- Assist in the creation of Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow and comply with Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure the work area is clean and tidy following all activities.
Key Skills/Experience - Build Technician - Horsham
- Flexibility in relation to overtime and shift change requirements to suit business need.
- Hands on experience - Mechanical assembly/fitting.
- Up to date experience of working with basic workshop equipment e.g. pillar drill, lathe, mill, grinding wheel
- Up to date TIG welding experience - stainless steel.
- Proven problem-solving experience.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- IT competence.
If you are interested in this position and your skill set matches, please 'APPLY NOW'