Perm - full time
Will need to be eligible and willing to undergo a Developed Vetting Clearance
Up to £60KPA DOE + Benefits + Pension
- Working closely with business, project and operational stakeholders, from inception through analysis, design, develop, build, deliver, transition and in-service support.
- Scoping and Shaping to define/expand problem statements, analyse root causes, and consideration of solution options.
- Assist systems architects and engineers with solutions and infrastructure designs through identifying and documenting Technical Requirements, Current and Future state Business Architecture, Applications Architecture, Data and Information Flows.
- Identifying, elaborating and documenting Customer Business Requirements, Business use cases, Business actors & Roles, Business Process mapping - using real-world scenarios.
- Requirements reviews and Gap Analysis as projects change over time.
- Assist In-Service Design and Transition with designing in-service Support models and Business Process Transformation Planning.
- Definition of Functional and Non-Functional Requirements Specification(s).
- Identifying, elaborating and documenting business data usage, data mapping and the definitions for data migration and systems migrations.
- Provide requirements traceability parameters to evidence how customer requirements will be met in the solutions.
- Provide input to and Review of Test Case Designs to ensure they are sufficient to prove the functionality associated with customer requirements to be tested.
- Business Process Modelling / Reengineering
- Project / Solution approach management
- Flexible methods of delivery i.e. agile, waterfall, prototyping
- Production of requirements i.e. Business Case, High Level Business / IT Requirements, Detailed Business IT Requirements, Detailed Process Design, Detailed NFR analysis
- Data Modelling / Data Analysis
- Governance i.e. E2E traceability
- Change / Risk control
- Standard use of tools:
- MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint,
- Archimate (or similar tool)
- Skilled with strong IT and Business backgrounds.
- Use of tools:
- Ideally educated to degree level BCS, MBA, BA certified.
- Familiar with Agile working processes (Scrums, Sprints) ideally a Scrum Master
· Ideally currently or previously cleared up to DV, with SC highly desira