Business Development Manager - North
£55000 - £62000 per annum + car, pension etc
13 days ago
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage a blend of preferred supplier customers to ensure their satisfaction and continued revenue. Targeting framework opportunities, at procurement and customer bid team levels, to secure new opportunities and revenue growth.
- Nurture and develop existing relationships with Tier 2/3 preferred supplier customers along with target preferred supplier customers via national strategy and pricing models.
- Identify key PSA Northern region contacts and work with the Northern region account managers to ensure full PSA coverage is being delivered.
- To provide timely update reports and briefings, monthly reports of Northern PSA activity and order forecasts, to the UK PSA Business Development Manager and Operations Director - North.
- Promoting and selling the E. ON Controls brand and understanding all the sales propositions.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidates should have experience of working with customer procurement teams and be able to demonstrate a successful track record of meeting sales targets and growing revenue over time
- A successful approach to building and developing long lasting relationships with customers
- Ideally have an in-depth product knowledge of estimating, bid management, Building Management Systems, Sustainability & Energy reductions offerings.
- Have a good understanding of the Northern region and existing relationships with contractors, end users and consultants in the area.
The role will be home based, but expected to visit the Bury office at least once a week with other time spent visiting the regional northern offices as well as customer offices. Some home working is also permitted.