Located in East Sussex
My client is one of global leaders of the Aerospace and Defence industry and looking for a Buyer to join their Procurement Team. They need someone that can manage the key data and enable continuous improvement in the procurement of the business.
The Company - Buyer- East Sussex
My client works in the Aerospace and Defence sector and have just merged with another top defence company making them one most established Defence aerospace company in the world. They specialize in very technical market and supply vital products for the defence sector.
The Role - Buyer - East Sussex
You will be a vital member of the Procurement team and will support the Supply Chain Manager this role offer's fast progression opportunities to move up in the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Order placement
- Non stock requisitions
- Monitor goods in and manage/ communicate with buyers and production control
- Assist in quotations and obtaining prices
- Manage suppliers
- Make sure there is no shortages
- Attend to weekly meetings
Qualification/skills/ experience - Buyer - East Sussex
- 3 years' experience in a Procurement environment
- Worked in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Driving licence
If you have the relevant skills for this role and want to work for a renowned successfully company, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'