£35000 - £39000 per annum + car or allowance
about 2 years ago
A leading engineering software organisation are now looking for an Applications Engineer to join their manufacturing division. Your role will be to provide a range of pre and post sales consultancy services, training services and utilising in depth technical experience to work with the teams across the business to enhance the company's service and product offerings.
Within this role you will:
- Providing product training for agreed products either at the client site or within the main offices.
- Providing pre and post sales support (including customer presentations and creating proposals) customising application software to meet customer requirements.
- Providing ongoing product support and promotion in conjunction with the sales and technical teams. This will include conducting webinars as required.
- Supporting customers and internal staff with technical queries face to face, by telephone and via email.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience using or teaching CAD or CAM engineering software
- Familiar with the manufacturing industry