CDI - 1174067_1647257088
£70000 - £71000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Job title: Capacity Management Architect
Location: Hampshire (Hybrid working available)
Salary: £70k plus 15% bonus & £6k car allowance (10% DV bonus also available)
I am recruiting a Capacity Management Architect for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating whiten the UK Defence sector. You will take responsibility for the Capacity Management solution design for our clients customer. The Capacity Management systems provide the information that is key to the smooth running and high availability of every customer system they support.
Your role will involve:
· Working in conjunction with Solution Owners and Project Managers on bids and implementation projects to create an effective solution and efficient deployment plans
· Liaising with internal Service Delivery teams to understand their service delivery processes and to design Capacity Management systems to meet those requirements
· Developing a full understanding of the customer's IT environment and capacity management requirements of different components
· Using your knowledge of commercial Capacity Management products and Fujitsu's strategic roadmaps to create detailed end-to-end designs of integrated toolsets and designing the ongoing capacity management operation service
· Designing, building and operating analytical and dynamic simulation models for complex application and infrastructure solutions to predict future infrastructure requirements supporting changes in workload
· Producing cost models for the software, equipment and effort required to deploy the systems
· Developing your own skills (through training, self-learning and working with various members of the team) to keep improving the Capacity Management offerings.
· Working with common business IT systems
· Producing technical documentation to a high standard
· Presenting results clearly as data or as graphical displays
· Planning your work as part of a project to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829