Location - Dublin
Salary 30k - 35k DOE
Our client an International Engineering consultancy company is currently looking to expand and recruit a Civil Technician to their team due to the large volume of work obtained over the last few months. This will be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Civil Technician to join a fast growing and well established company in this market.
The successful candidate requirements and skills
- Advanced certificate (Level 6) in relevant engineering field
- Comprehensive knowledge of AutoCAD and 2D drawing techniques
- Previous work experience should include infrastructure design, specifically levels, road design drainage utilising in 2D techniques
- 3D modeling
In return our client are offering a very competitive Salary with benefits.
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance for employee and family members
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme paying 4.5% employer contributions
- Annual professional membership fees paid