£500 - £550 per day
over 2 years ago
Cloud Platform Engineer - Redhat Openstock
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £550 a day
Cloud Platform Engineer - Redhat Openstock: You will join a leading technology consultancy onsite at a global corporate. You will be responsible for their on premise Private Cloud Infrastructure with responsibility for Building, Configuration, Automation, Operations, Maintenance and Continuous Improvement. The IT Private Cloud is the platform upon which the most critical business applications reside and must deliver 99.999% availability. The Cloud Platform Engineer is accountable for ensuring that the platform meets the availability and performance target set out to deliver business critical services.
You will need the following skills to succeed in this role:
- 5-10 years Linux administration experience, particularly in RedHat
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience building, configuring and operating a Redhat OpenStack cloud.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with high availability applications, monitoring, and logging tools
- Expert knowledge with virtualization technologies
- Experience with container-based technologies such as Openshift, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing Orchestration tools, automation tools using Ansible Tower.
- Experience of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment using Agile methodologies
- Previous experience in a DevOps environment
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth