Brighton, East Sussex
£30000 - £35000 per annum
26 days ago
CNC Setter Operator
Based in Brighton
£35,000 + excellent benefits and 20% shift allowance
Shifts: rotating early and late shifts 6:00am and 14:00pm and 13:30pm till 10:30pm with early finish on Fridays
A global leader in the Aerospace and Defence industry are in urgent need for a CNC Setter Operator on a permanent basis. My client specialise in manufacturing high performance electro-mechanical systems and pneumatic technology for Aerospace systems.
This role you will be responsible for setting and operating the CNC machining centres and turning centres. You will be also conducting some manual machining which includes turning, grinding, lapping and honing.
Responsibilities - CNC Setter Operator
- Setting and operating and programming of CNC Machines
- Manual machining
- Maintaining Quality standards of the products being machined
- Following and maintaining all documentation standards required
Key Skills/Qualifications - CNC Setter Operator
- Strong past/current experience in CNC and manual machining methods
- 5 years'+ industry experience
- Used CAD/CAM in turning and multi-task machines
- Experience with programming with CNC machine tools
- Knowledge of CMM methods of inspection
If you are interested in this role 'Please APPLY NOW'