£40000 - £50000 per annum + Corporate Package
12 months ago
An international and leading Defence and Aerospace organisation are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager who would be responsible for all contracts, commercial agreements and negotiations for both the suppliers and clients (and sub-contractors if appropriate).
The key purpose of this Commercial Manager role is to ensure compliance with all export / import procedures and security aspects of contracting. This includes managing the import and export of hardware items and aspects of UK Government export licensing. In addition the Commercial manager will provide input and guidance to the business development and general management team on business / legal terms and conditions - supporting negotiations with customers (and suppliers / partners if necessary).
You will benefit from working for a company with a true international reach that have maintained a strong reputation and are known for their high employee engagement having won many awards for the progression they offer.
Duties will include:
- + Responsible for the creation and management of commercial contracts.
- + Managing export license applications, import / export controls and reporting, paperwork behind the commercial bid management process.
- + Negotiation of Terms and Conditions, Non-Disclosure Agreements and other contracting arrangements with Customers and Suppliers covering the supply of Materials and Services; and certify that bids to Customers that are underpinned with strong & valid Supplier quotations.
- + Commercial support to the development of Supplier Partnerships and creation of Long Term Agreements based upon sound contracting principles providing both incentives and penalties for Quality and Performance.
- + Manages the interfaces with customers and manages bids from strategy review to contract acceptance.
- + Has a good working knowledge of MoD contracting methods and processes.
Key competences and Qualifications for a Commercial Manager will include:
- Experienced in negotiating MoD contracts
- Familiar with import / export regulations
- A team player with the ability to deal confidently and professionally with both internal colleagues and external customers at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of contractual matters and be willing to develop this competency in line with business practices.
- Able to develop a sound understanding of internal and external customer bid processes.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
For more information including job specification and company details apply now.
To start your application please click apply now!