£450 - £550 per day
8 months ago
Commissioning Manager - BMS & HVAC Engineering
Contract - £450-550/Day (Be aware IR35 will impact this)
Role and Responsibilities:
Day to day co-ordination and management of direct and sub-contracted staff.
- Management and allocation of resources including plant, equipment, vehicles and materials
- Stakeholder management throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage all testing requirements and witness / handover documentation (SAT, iSAT, FAT, Commissioning Packs, ect)
- Managing documentation flow from commissioning engineers to senior management (internally) in line with the project requirements.
- Putting your workers to work safely (tool box talks, permit to work, DAB's, NAB's, RAMS, short form method statements, health and safety plans ect)
- Undertake safety and quality inspections and audits in line with project and contractual requirements.
- Client communication and relationship building.
- Assisting the commercial and planning teams on EWN, CE and NCE's.
- Completing site inspections in line with the project deliverables and scope of works and collating / maintaining site records.
- Driving outputs and motivating teams.
- Ensuring a high standard of work.
- Mentoring and coaching of staff.
- Produce programmes and schedules of work (work with the project planners).
- Provide technical support or manage that of.
- Assisting with the documentation for the Operation and maintenance manuals.
Skillset and Experience Requirements
The candidate will ideally have some, but not necessarily all, of the following:
- Practical experience within the construction industry around HVAC.
- Good knowledge and understanding of BSRIA and CIBSE codes of practice.
- Management experience around commissioning of large projects (Quality is very key to this role with minimum of 10 years experience with at least one major project ).
- Previous experience in RAIL project deliveries (preferred)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Testing procedures, documentation and delivery (candidate will need to show evidence)
- Clear understanding and implementation of permit to work and isolation of electricity (candidate will need to show evidence).
- Appropriate CSCS/CPCS competency qualifications.
- A formal qualification in electrical / engineering (preferred).
- Full current driving license.
- Experience of leading teams and or coordinating the work of others.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Results Driven.
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills.
If you have any questions please let me know via email@example.com