£10 - £12 per hour + Inside IR35
9 months ago
May 17th 2021
Helpdesk Technician / Helpdesk Support x 6
Initially Remote - with travel to Erskine, Scotland
SC clearance or Eligible to apply for SC
£13.00 per hour / shift allowance - INSIDE IR35
ASAP start date
You will be responsible for the following;
- Answer contacts promptly and professionally
- Log/Validate all contacts on the provided case/call logging system.
- Resolve customer queries using the relevant tools and systems
- Manage end to end all contacts logged, providing regular updates to customers on ticket status.
- Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
- Work to achieve individual and team goals
- To comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks/training.
- Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regards to both Cases & Calls.
- Continuous documentation validation.
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials.
- Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation.
- Accomplish other training as required.
- Pro-actively seek support from escalation team via appropriate methods as required.
- Escalate tickets to other resolution team for validation and further escalation.
- Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
- Provide support to multiple desks and accounts if required under CSI (Cross Skilling Initiative).
- Follow processes and procedures outlined in training.
- Other requests & duties may be assigned as required.
- All employees must make the utmost effort to follow all procedures and processes as outlined during training.
- Proactively contribute to the achievement of service desk SLA's.