Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£10 - £12 per hour + Inside IR35
16 days ago
May 17th 2021
Customer Service Representative x5
between £10 - £13 per hour DOE
based in Peterlee or Newcastle
3 month contract / likely transition to perm
- Answer contacts promptly and professionally
- Log/Validate all contacts on the provided case/call logging system.
- Resolve customer queries using the relevant tools and systems
- Manage end to end all contacts logged, providing regular updates to customers on ticket status.
- Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
- Work to achieve individual and team goals
- To comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks/training.
- Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regards to both Cases & Calls.
- Continuous documentation validation.
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials.
- Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation.
- Accomplish other training as required.
- Pro-actively seek support from escalation team via appropriate methods as required.
- Escalate tickets to other resolution team for validation and further escalation.
- Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
- Provide support to multiple desks and accounts if required under CSI (Cross Skilling Initiative).
Customer Service and Communication:
- Experience in communication with customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively - oral & written.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
- Ability to follow specific processes and procedures.
- Demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
- Experience on Process Managed Environment
- Fluency in English and/or required supported language.
- Experience working in a Finance environment desired.
Problem Solving Techniques:
- Ability to identify customer issues.
- Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
- Ability to handle challenging support situations.
- Personal Interaction:
- Ability to convey knowledge to others.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong team working skills.
- Technical skill with Windows OS Platforms.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook.
- Knowledge of printer hardware
- Knowledge of Local Area Networking
- Knowledge of other operating systems, including iOS, iPAD, iPhone and MAC OSX would be an advantage.