North East England, England
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Are you a driven professional who enjoys customer service? Have you got account management experience?
A client of mine are looking for a positive individual with an interest in medical / technical devices. They specialise in surgical technologies and have offices all over the UK, but will be looking for a regional employee to cover the North East of England.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Demonstrate exceptional skills at building long term relationships and rapport with customers and colleagues
- Organise own diary and visits to hit and exceed targets and KPIs - then complete follow-up reports and communications after visits
- Deliver bespoke classroom style training aimed at improving customer equipment uptime both UK and occasionally MEA across multiple products
- Complete observational/practical training - observe and support customers to highlight areas of improvement to maximise their equipment uptime
- Present collated data and action plans to customers in both informal and formal settings
- Analyse repair data using a business intelligence system called QlikView to proactively design action plans for your territory to maximise equipment uptime
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Leisure Club Membership
- Cycle Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Personal Dental Plan
- Annual travel insurance provided
Please apply directly through this website or call Olivia on 0207 251 7329 for more details on the role.
Please note: Due to a high number of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.