£60000 - £80000 per annum
7 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Consultant (Risk and Compliance).
Remote working (Occasional travel to Bristol)
£60,000 - £80,000 (Depending on experience)
Must be eligible for SC Clearance
What we are looking for
- A complete understanding of TCP/IP based networking concepts across the OSI model layer as well as the common protocols in use and their risks.
- At least 2 Recognised professional certifications in in Cyber Security such as CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CASP, CEH.
- Experience of directly managing project delivery and associated metrics such as time, cost and quality.
- Experience of and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their needs with empathy, finding an appropriate balance of listening and speaking.
- An ambitious and creative drive to help safeguard UK national infrastructure and become a recognised cyber expert.
- Extensive experience in the development and mentoring of junior team members.
- UK SC Clearance or the ability obtain it as well as other more in-depth security clearances.
- An Expert understanding of risk management and general best practice with knowledge of best practice standards such as NIST SP800-37, 30 and ISO-31000, 27005.
- Extensive experience of assessing risk and building or evolving risk management framework components such as risk measurement criteria.
- Excellent ability to articulate abstract risk-based concepts and approaches and its relationship to threat and vulnerability.
- Extensive experience of assessing, defining and implementing security governance frameworks.