£50000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
Fully Remote (Occasional travel to Bristol)
£50,000 - £80,000 (Depending on experience)
- A complete understanding of TCP/IP based networking concepts across the OSI model layer as well as the common protocols in use and their risks.
- At least 2 Recognised professional certifications in in Cyber Security such as CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CASP, CEH.
- Experience of directly managing project delivery and associated metrics such as time, cost and quality.
- Experience of and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their needs with empathy, finding an appropriate balance of listening and speaking.
- An ambitious and creative drive to help safeguard UK national infrastructure and become a recognised cyber expert.
- Extensive experience in the development and mentoring of junior team members.
- UK SC Clearance or the ability obtain it as well as other more in depth security clearances.
- An Expert understanding of risk management and general best practice with knowledge of best practice standards such as NIST SP800-37, 30 and ISO-31000, 27005.