New Malden, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
10 months ago
Cyber Security Engineer
Our client, a global Defence and Security organisation are currently looking to hire a Product Cyber Security Engineer to provide Cyber Security support expertise in order to obtain formal accreditation of their products.
- You will be required to work with the PCS lead and Provide Cyber Security knowledge in support of current, historic, and future business.
- On site in New Malden 2-3 Days Per week Max (Potentially even less, client is very flexible and will consider all candidates)
- Can start on BPSS but will need to be eligible for SC (Solely British passport holders only)
- Salary; £52,000 - £65,000 DOE (40 hour contract)
Qualifications / Experience required
- A proven track record of Information Assurance / Product Cyber Security work
- A broad information assurance mindset
- A strong understanding of the procedures required to identify, measure and address information assurance or Cyber Vulnerabilities within a Product
- Risk mitigation experience
- Proficient with JSP440 / HMG IS1/2 Accreditation
- Vulnerability testing and reporting experience
- Eligible for "UK Eyes only" Security Clearance
- Ideally some Knowledge of IEC/ISA 62443 standards and their implementation in Industrial Control Systems, MITRE ATT&CK & ATT&CK ICS
- Formal and relevant qualifications, such as: CISSP, NCSC Certified MSc
- Maritime Industrial Control Systems
Life assurance, Private Medical insurance, Dental insurance, 25 Days leave plus Bank holidays to name a few!