Desktop and Mobile Support Analyst
Company: Global Technology Company
Rate: £230 to £250 a day (Inside IR35)
Duration: 6 months initially
Desktop and Mobile Support Analyst: The successful candidate will join a team of four providing support to a number of UK offices of a global technology company. The technical landscape covers Linux, Windows 7-10 OS, Dell and Apple Mac hardware so you will have a broad range of skills.
- Provode consultative services to highly technical customer base, advising on IT technology and methodology choices
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to end users and peers to resolve tickets
- Closely adhere to operations processes and service level agreements, following ITIL best practice
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with employees of all levels, from senior executives to individual contributors, via use of strong customer service, interpersonal and technical skills.
- Microsoft Desktop support
- Linux OS (CentOS)
- Apple Mac Laptop and mobile support
- Dell Hardware Support
- Cisco VPN Support
Send me your CV now and I will call to discuss this role and your situation in more depth