City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
15 days ago
Electrical Lead Resident Engineer
Permanent - £40000 negotiable
Based in London Baker Street
Looking for an Electrical Site lead engineer who has exceptional knowledge and experience of electrical installation and maintenance in non-domestic properties. The role requires someone who is highly organised, motivated and able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- All electrical on-site maintenance.
- Provide supervision for other contractors on a static site.
- Provide support and guidance to the teams and commissioning engineer.
- Provide performance feedback to higher management.
- Complete daily/weekly task sheets and manage jobs on CAFM system.
- Maintaining strict compliance to quality work, and safety rules.
- Delivering an outstanding level customer service at all client levels.
- Organisational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of five years' experience as a site-based engineer
- A recognised qualification in electrical installation (minimum Level 2 C&G 2365 and current BS7671 certification (C&G 2382-18).
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer skills
- Teamworking skills
- Understanding of H&S Regulations
- Ability to understand HVAC and BMS
- Be able to identify the wiring details of peripheral devices
- NICEIC Testing would be beneficial
- CSCS or ECS Card
- Proactive approach to undertake all tasks required
- Able to effectively manage your workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.