£20000 - £25000 per annum
8 months ago
Paying up to £25,000
My client who designs and manufactures products for the defence industry is in need of an Electro-Mechanical Assembler on a permanent basis. You will be a part of an Assembly team and have opportunity to assemble complex electro-mechanical products and be part of the development of the products and suggest any improvements.
The Role - Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Surrey
- Assemble products from Electrical and Mechanical drawings
- Wiring and soldering
- Inspect components to ensure they are to the correct quality and according to the customer specification
- Enable Identification of areas for potential process improvement and communicate opportunities, as necessary.
- To monitor the fitness for purpose of tools, equipment and provide for their replacement and/or recalibration so that tools and equipment are calibrated and are in a usable condition, suitable for purpose.
Skills/Experience - Electro- Mechanical Assembler - Surrey
- Strong experience in Manufacturing environment assembling electro-mechanical components/products
- Ability to read engineering drawings (mechanical and electrical
- Experience in using hand tools and test equipment
- Competent in IPC 610 AND 620 standards
If you are interested in this role and fit skill set above, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'