£20000 - £25000 per annum
15 days ago
We are currently recruiting for an Assembly Technician on behalf of our client who design and electronic and communication products. You'll be responsible for Electronic and Mechanical assembly as well as providing ongoing support of products in order to meet business needs.
This opportunity is based in Chertsey Surrey
- Prototype assembly / Mechanical assembly and wiring.
- Use basic surveying instruments.
- Looking after data records of all systems and providing information to Management.
- Be able to understand and read assembly/engineering drawings alongside circuit diagrams.
- Reporting Mechanical and Electrical faults.
Skills / Experience required:
- Component soldering (for PCB repair)
- Surface mount PCB modification
- Wiring and prototype wiring
- Mechanical and General assembly, prototype assembly
- Unit fault finding
- Fault finding to the component level
- Testing units to their test specifications
- Test sub-assembly to their test specifications
- Read electronic circuit-diagram
- Read Mechanical technical-diagrams
- Able to obtain SC security clearance
If you are interested in role, please 'APPLY NOW'