£30000 - £35000 per annum + Relocation + Excellent Bens
3 months ago
Electronics Design Engineer
+ Devon based
+ £30,000 - £35,000
+ 5% annual bonus, pension, health care, income protection and life assurance with relocation allowance available.
Electronics Design Engineer: This role would see you join a global manufacturer of high tech electronic components whose use touches many areas of our lives. They have a strong focus on research and development and have been at the forefront of their market for over three decades.
You will will contribute to the design and verification of electronic assemblies / PCB's for next generation optical transmission systems.
The role will include specification definition, design, simulation, build, integration and verification. You will also support the product transfer to volume manufacturing sites around the world and interface with suppliers and customers as required. In addition, you will support the design of bespoke hardware for PCBA and product test / qualification in order to deliver cost effective product solutions in a timely manner.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Analogue / digital electronics design experience
- Switched mode and linear power supply design
- PCB layout for low noise applications / EMC compliance
- Practical measurement techniques, data correlation and results analysis
- Methodical approach to problem solving and fault finding
- Organised and effective communications with ability to articulate to others
- Mentor Graphics PADs schematic capture and layout software tools
- SPICE analogue simulation software
Private Healthcare, Holiday Purchase, Pension contributions matched + 3%, income protection, relocation package
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth