£400 - £500 per day
8 months ago
Urgently contract role for a Electronics Engineer to work on the next generation consumer goods. You will be focused on the definition, development and delivery of interconnected components within R&D.
As the chosen Electronics Engineer you will have a proven track record of product development processes, designing single layer and multi-layer PCB design, electronics test design and validation planning.
As an experienced Electronics Design and Test Engineer you will be able to showcase the following skills:* Knowledge and understanding of product development processes
- Knowledge of product development processes such as IoT / Wearables / White goods siuch as Mobile Phone, Smartwatch, Bluetooth speakers or headsets, Car control panels etc
- Single layer and multi layer PCB design experience
- Hands on schematics design using Micro Control Processor - MCU like STM32 or other M0, M3, M33 series
- Electronics test design
- PCB design software - Altium
- Schematic design for DC / DC switching power circuitry - any power inverter solution
There are multiple roles with long term projects on offer running for the next 24 months.
For more information apply now !