£500 - £540 per day + Outside IR35
8 months ago
Engineering Application Solution Architect- SC Cleared
£540 a day
** Please note that this is an SC Cleared role **
The Application Solution Architect service supports the Solution Management team providing subject matter expertise on the integration of applications and services into NSoIT(D). The successful applicant will have experience with Azure, DevOps and the MoD technical landscape.
IT Consultancy providing services into central government.
The Application Solution Architect service is responsible for:
- Working with the Solution Design Authority to develop and refine NSoIT(D)'s technological roadmap and High Level Design (HLD).
- Working with the users to understand the how they exploit the application or service to meet their business requirement.
- Understanding the interoperability, dependencies, and interactions between applications both within NSoIT(D) and other IS.
- Developing, architecting, and documenting NSoIT(D) Intermediate Level Design (ILD) application solutions for the Development team to implement, ensuring their coherence across the NSoIT(D) solution and compliance with applicable standards and policies.
- At least 5 years' experience of the development, design and capture of application and service solution architectures.
- Excellent knowledge of current and emerging applications and services, particularly those that support the operational user.
- Knowledge and experience of NATO and UK C4ISR applications and services.
- DevOps Methodology
- Knowledge of the Atlassian toolset (JIRA and Confluence) to record and document work.
Please contact me to discuss these roles and your situation in more depth.