£40000 - £60000 per annum
6 days ago
Environmental Sustainability Project Manager
A British multinational Global FMCG Leader are looking for an Environmental Sustainability Project Manager who lead projects as well provide support to Group initiatives related to Environmental Sustainability.
- Simulation of business impacts and gaps to targets arising from business plans (e.g., portfolio migration, supply network variations, trends and regulations with a specific focus on Scope 1-3 decarbonization and Waste End to End
- Data preparation for external disclosures as required (e.g., packaging KPIs for ESG report, DJSI - Dow Jones Sustainability Index, etc.)
- External Audit related tasks as part of Scope 3 & Circular Economy KPIs assurance process
- Creation and maintenance of Power BI reports related to Menu Cards (Leaf, Factories, Transportation and Warehousing and Product EoL as needed);
- Interface with Regional reps for the consolidation of take-back schemes (TBS) deployment trackers
- Work closely with the Global EH&S Reporting Mgr. for necessary reporting enhancements related waste footprint (incl reverse logistics on Credit 360 and other applicable tools).
- Expert support to the calculation of Environmental Impacts in Business Cases & associated menu cards (e.g., decarbonization, plastics removal, etc.)
- Content development for Circular Economy/ Environmental Sustainability trainings & Communications Materials.
- Development and Update of Circular Economy Standards and Guidelines.
Knowledge , Skills and Experience;
- Academic Background: MSc/BSc. degree in Engineering, Business, (Environmental ideal)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with Environmental Sustainability Mgmt. preferably in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Companies.
- Good knowledge of Envtl Sustainability Reporting Standards
- Good knowledge of Life Cycle Analysis tools and standards.
- Working knowledge of ISO14021 and environmental claims guiding documents;
- Fluent English and excellent writing skills
- Excellent planning and project management skills;
- Strong analytical skills and business processes knowledge;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good team interaction and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the Food & Beverage OR FMCG
- Experience with emissions reporting
- Knowledge of carbon pricing (shadow pricing applications)
- Multiple languages spoken
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application. Should you be suitable, a CBSbutler representative will be in touch within 3 working days.