Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£14440 - £19692 per annum + see advert
3 months ago
£19,692 (pro-rata down to £14,440 based on 27.5hrs/week)
A UK leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist, medical grade hospital beds and pressure care mattresses is now recruiting for an Equipment Technician to join their business.
During this current growth phase, this is an exciting time to join a stable and expanding organisation.
Having won a new contract a new opportunity is now available to manage the beds and pressure care mattresses throughout Milton Keynes University Hospital.
This role will consist of;
- maintaining an inventory of beds and mattresses within the hospital bed store
- taking requests from wards for the delivery of additional beds and mattresses and the removal of excess beds and mattresses
- liaising with porters to transport these beds and mattresses to and from the wards
- identifying areas of the hospital where there is an unrequired surplus of beds and mattresses e.g. sitting unused in corridors etc.
- training of clinical staff on how to use beds and mattresses and mattress pumps.
Mon-Fri 9am-2.30pm (27.5hr week), ideal for those with out of work afternoon commitments (e.g. those with childcare commitments, second jobs, afternoon hobbies or voluntary work).
What is on offer?
- A salary equivalent to £19,692 however as you are working part time (27.5hr week) this salary is pro-rated down to £14,440
- Pension (5î / 3%ERs)
- 22days + 8 days bank, increasing to 25days + 8 days bank after 2 years, to 27days after 5 years plus bank.
- Partnered with Reward Gateway - high street discounts, commercial benefits.
- Full training on all products.
- Internal rewards and recognition programme.
What is needed to apply?
This position is open to any applicants with customer facing experience. Be it as a retail sales assistant, delivery driver, electrician, gardener, warehouse or logistics operative, a healthcare assistant or librarian!
Key skills required;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to use MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Any experience in hospital beneficial but not essential
What happens next?
If you're interested, click the APPLY NOW button for your CV to be sent to a CBSbutler representative. Should you be suitable, they will give you a call within 2 working days.