West London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Are you looking to work for a Luxury residential façade contractor?
My Client is a specialist render and facades contractor who has a fantastic reputation across the industry, have a track record of working alongside some of the most discerning Clients and exceptional brands and due to ongoing growth, they are now looking for a Designer to join the core team and help with the growth and establishment of the company.
Façade Designer/Engineer - London
Actively contribute to the delivery by the Design Team of an efficient service, in terms of time and cost, to its customers, internal and external, and to the Design Team achieving its targets
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Carry out allocated tasks accurately, efficiently and in accordance with programme and budget.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with company systems and procedures and with work norms.
- Be familiar with and ensure that any drawings prepared accord with the project specifications.
- Suggest solutions to any design issues that arise.
- Recognise any additional work and inform the Design Office Manager / Team Leader of any associated costs/time.
- Ensure bulk orders, MAP information and Montage files are prepared in accordance with the programme and are suitable for the needs of production and installation.
- Have considerable previous experience of unitised curtain walling, SFS and Rainscreen Cladding for both commercial and residential projects.
- Have a basic understanding of construction technology, structural engineering, building science and methodology of buildings in general and specifically of production and installation of curtain walling.
- Be able to develop practical and efficient technical solutions which meet the project specification.
- Have a good knowledge of up-to-date technology.
- A strong knowledge of 2D Autocad, and ideally of 3D Autocad, Inventor and other 3D software.
- Play an active part in the Design Team.
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Strong attention to detail.
If you would would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Anthony Bayley on 02072517328 or email email@example.com