£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension, 10% bonus
2 months ago
- THE ROLE
Areas of responsibility include the London office and Lloyd's. Organising a full postal service, including couriers. Assisting the Facilities Team with maintaining the office, facility KPIs, reporting and rectifying small maintenance and facility issues, office churn and maintenance of basement storage facility. Ensuring stock control of all stationery, photocopier and printer supplies. The occasional hiring and driving a small van as required.
- Sorting and distributing all incoming mail. Notifying staff of important or personal post/deliveries for collection, scanning any urgent documents where necessary.
- Deliver and collect mail to Lloyd's boxes.
Facilities - Office Churn, Maintenance and Servicing
- Assist with office churn, including moving furniture (office, Lloyd's, basement and Group offices).
- Regular daily checks of the Office Services Helpdesk. Action/reply/forward emails and keep the Facilities team informed.
- Regular inspection and reporting of office maintenance issues to building. Continue liaison until the issue is rectified, keeping the Facilities team informed of progress.
Meeting Rooms, Collaboration Space & Recycling Hubs
- Daily check of all meeting rooms, including adequate stock of stationery/marketing materials, fabric or maintenance issues. Ensure glass white boards are regularly cleaned and stocked with pens and cloths.
- Daily checks of photocopiers - replenish paper stocks, paper rolls and replace toner cartridges as required.
Access Passes and Lockers
- Responsible for maintaining the door access control system, including the provision, removal, tracking and recording of all door access cards.
- Request the Building Management Team to activate brokers' Lloyd's passes when required.
- Monitor the Joiners, Movers and Leavers portal for joiners, contractor extensions and leavers.
Stationery and Stock Control
- Monitoring, ordering, tracking and recording of all stationery supplies.
- Regular checking and re-stocking of all PPE stations.
- Cross-check all invoices received for Office Services and prepare for sign-off on Concur.
- Maintaining, recording and tracking the archived files.
- Ensuring each department's archive records are up to date on The Source.
- Monitoring the Chaucer Retention Policy and undertaking an annual review of all boxes that can be destroyed with agreement from Line Managers and the Office Services Manager.
Health & Safety - daily checks and KPIs including:
- Keeping main walkways and fire exit routes clear at all times.
- Monthly monitoring and replenishment of first aid boxes and Accident Reporting Forms.
- Monthly monitoring of the fire extinguishers, fire blankets and signage.
- Produce a Facilities report once a month to submit to the Office Service Team meeting.
- Monitor and update KPI's for submission at the end of each month.
- Assist the Facilities Team with any other reasonable duties, to ensure the efficient operation of Office Services and building management within the scope and purpose of the job description.
- Previous facilities and messenger experience
- Knowledge of the Insurance / Lloyd's market
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Knowledge of facilities and office maintenance
- Clean driving license
- Excel - Intermediate
- Word - Intermediate
- MS Office
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A Level English and Maths with a minimum 'C' pass
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable, willing to help out where required
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Smart and well presented
- Keen to widen knowledge
- Professional approach